Hydro Generator Ignition
Innovative ignition system, once the hot water tap is opened, the flow of water then ignites the flame to get to the desired water temperature. Complete safety and reliability is provided by the flame failure device that
prevents gas leaking if the pilot light goes out.
The Multi-point Hot Water System
With a multi-point hot water system, all hot water points are supplied by a single water heater. The amount and temperature of the water used can be individually controlled at each tap unit. This type of arrangement is best used where the piping runs to the various hot water outlets are not excessively long.
The Single-point Hot Water System
In this case, separate gas instantaneous water heaters are installed directly at each hot water point – over the kitchen sink and the bath, for example. The advantage of this arrangement is the immediate availability of hot water at the point of use.
Advantages at a glance
- However large or small your hot water requirements are – Bosch has the appliance with the output to suit.
- Instantaneous water heaters only use energy when hot water is used.
- Our built-in safety devices: prevent gas leak if there is no flame, switch off the appliance if the exhaust is not functioning properly, and a Temperature limiter protects the heat exchanger against overheating.
- Hot water wherever and whenever needed.
5. User and environmentally friendly
- Hydrogenerator ignition, an innovation by Bosch, requires no batteries, and no manual start-up. You simply have to open the hot water tap: as green as it gets.
- Attractive and compact design saves space and makes these appliances ideal for both old and new properties.
- Whichever option you choose – point of use or central supply – Bosch has the right water heater for you.
- 18 Litre
- Battery Operated
- NG (Natural Gas) 23 (2.3) mbar (kPa)
- Temperature control at maximum setting: – Ambient +50°C – Flow Rate 2.0 – 8.8 l/min
- Temperature control at minimum setting: – Ambient +25°C – Flow Rate 4.0 – 17.6 l/min
- Bathroom and kitchen
- Bosch gas geysers are manufactured in Portugal, under direct supervision of the parent company in Germany.
- Geysers will ignite in low water pressure conditions (ie 1 bar).
- Bosch geysers may be installed indoors or outdoors, but are best installed indoors unless they are well protected from direct rainfall & wind.
- Flue pipes are required for Bosch geysers installed indoors, as well as for outdoor installations on buildings with thatch roofs.
- Bosch geysers come with a 1 year warranty, providing the geyser is installed by a qualified & registered gas installer.